I was tagged for this meme by Lindsay over at Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I figure it's a nice easy post for a Friday and will let some of you in on my slightly neurotic mind...but hey, aren't we all a little crazy now and then?
Here we go, Six UN-spectacular things about me, but first the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
And now for something unspectacular:
1. I must wet my toothbrush before putting toothpaste on and after. If I am too sleepy to remember this, the fact that I forgot wakes me up immediately!
2. I hold grudges and make no bones about it. If you cross me and it makes me truly angry you can bet I will never forget. I know this is a very bad thing...maybe having a kid will change all that.
3. I began reading at the age of 4. I like to thank Sesame Street for this, as I do remember watching it religiously as a tot.
4. I can cry at the drop of a dime...or almost. Basically if a commercial, song, statement, scenario is sad, I will cry. This was me before pregnancy and I think it is slowly getting worse. This embarrasses me, as I should not be crying over EVERYTHING. You know that commercial were the family is crying over spilt milk? Yeah, I understand their pain.
5. In the same breath with crying I LOVE to laugh and we're talking pee on yourself, roll on the floor with tears in your eyes laughter. I pretty much go for any type of humor and comedy..dark, slapstick, stupid...I'm laughing. He-he, she said fart.
6. I was born in New York...but LOVE the Red Sox. Need I say more?
Ok, so I'm suppose to tag 6 of you's for this...but I'm going to be a total lame-o and say whoever wants to do it can...Happy Friday!!