Five minutes of your time. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
I have to admit and I did admit to the husband, that even thought it has been hard having him back at work, I am glad that I was thrown into dealing with the 2 kids. As much as my MIL probably hates to read it, I am glad that I have not had help the last two weekends. I think I would have settled into having someone around and then when the time came for me to figure it out on my own it would not have been pretty.
Yes, there are days I struggle. Yes, there are days that I wonder if having two kids was such a great idea. But I get throught it. I still have all my hair, though as soon as my hormones get under contril it will fall. My house is still stnading, even if it's a bit dirtier than I'd like. But I'm doing it...even if each day feels like a repeat of the day before.
Welcome to my groundhog day!
Post a Comment
Something to say? I love reading your thoughts!