A quick post about five things:
- I am finally feeling better about having two children under 3 at home. I have to say a lot of this is due to my husband. He's been wonderful and helpful and hands on. He's always this way, but it really has meant a lot to me these last 10 days.
- Spencer has been absolutely phenomenal as a big brother. I expected a lot of resistance and jealousy, especially since the time I usually spend with him has been cut in more than half. He's been spending a lot of time with his Daddy. And there are times when he will tell me "no like mommy." Which is his way of saying get lost mom, dad is handling things. Sometimes it makes me sad, but I can't complain because little man has really handled things better than I expected.
- I am itching to be able to work out. There I said it. And anyone that knows me, knows how funny that first sentence is. I hate working out. I hate the gym and even when we were going 5 days a week at 5 in the morning...I hated it. But after 9 months of a pretty much sedentary life style? I want to work out, I want to sweat. I want to feel the burn. This, of course is subject to change once I get the go ahead to start...
- It is amazing to think about how in an instant a life can be changed. I look at Teagan and Spencer and truly feel blessed.
- I want to stay up to date with blog reading and writing. But you know what? It's hard. As much as I don't mind staying up late to catch up, I know it's better to get to sleep and be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for my family. And myself. And my sanity.
Happy Friday, friends! Make it a great weekend!
Post a Comment
Something to say? I love reading your thoughts!