Here I was trying to decide what I wanted to post about today, as I'm finding the first trimester of pregnancy is rather boring. I was tossing around and idea and then was pleasantly surprised to find I've been given an award! Lizzy you have made my day! Thank you. Without further ado, here it is and isn't it pretty??
Back in high school I was told I smiled a heck of a lot...and that was with braces. So it feels even better to know that my thoughts can make someone else smile and them not see me.
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back t0 the award's creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you recieve the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to recieve the award after recieving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
And now to pass on the SMILES:
1 - Patty - She's funny, she's pregnant with her second and she was ecstatic to find out I was pregnant. She gets me, even when I don't get myself.
2- Pearl- Ok, so Pearl isn't her real name...just trust me on this, she's honest and amusing and I smile anytime I see she's posted an entry.
3- Mom to Bee I have to be honest here, between her family entries I really enjoy her TV recaps! I can read and not watch and still know exactly what happend. It's like Tivo on my computer...how can I not smile?
4 - Jaci She tells it like it is and doesn't make any apologies. She's a blogger that I find hard to not love!! For goodness sake she makes her daughter's toys talk and that's a good thing...
#5 -Melissa I've just started reading her blog, but find her extremely inspirational and humble. You come away from her entries feeling good, feeling moved, feeling like you make a difference to her.
Can you feel the love? Isn't it warm and fuzzy?