So everyday I think about updating the blog and at random times of the day, when the boy isn't hanging from my leg or signing me the milk sign I actually have what I think are great ideas for a post. And then when I actually have a moment I spend it vegging out on Facebook. Or doing flyby's of my favorite blog friends, so imagine my glee when I saw that I had been tagged. Most days I would groan but this gets me out of trying to remember the 50 ideas I had all week and making them into a coherent post.
So the rules of honest scrap are to tell you all 10 things about me that you may not know...should be fun or scary, here we go:
1. I enjoy texting and emailing rather than talking over the phone. I think it's because most of the time a text or an email can be short and sweet and a phone call can take too much time. Plus, I'm a pretty boring person so I don't have much to say when someone does call me!
2. I use to be able to roller blade pretty decently. In college my friends and I would roller blade all over Boston. Now? I can't make it off of our driveway. I'm too scared I am going to fall and break something. Call me chicken...
3. When meeting people I appear witty, calm and friendly. After? I over analyze everything I did and wonder if I came across too loud, too quiet, too silly, too dumb. I think about it so much that it can keep me up at night.
4. I want to be a writer and every day, ideas for short stories and novels swim around and I say I am going to write and don't. Years ago I use to write every day and dreamed about publishing a novel. Those that don't publish, read. A lot.
5. I love pizza. To the point that if I could eat it every single day, I would.
6. I suffer from a mild case of acrophobia. Don't know what that is? Look it up.
7. Stealing this one from the mommy that tagged me: I don't shower every day. Trust me, when the little one finally gets to sleep and Hubby is away for 3 or 4 nights, the last thing I am worried about is a shower. I am instead inclined to sit with my laptop and the surrounding peace and quiet.
8. I was born in New York but moved to Florida when I was nine. I only have a NY accent when I get mad and loud. Or so says the husband.
9. I write with my left-hand. But can do other things with both, like cut paper.
10. This was harder than I thought it would be...could that be because I wasn't sure how honest I wanted to be?
The honest scrap ends with me...anyone who wants to do this at their blog is most welcome to do it and link back to me or not.
I loved your HONEST SCRAP! It was great! Shower...hmmm I have to look that up because that is the one word that I do not know the meaning of anymore..LOLReplyDelete
Hope all is going well. I have been solo MOM for a few weeks now.
I love reading posts like this! I also dream of being a writer. I hope someday I can do it... and sooner rather than later. I would love to write a book, have it be wildly successful so I can quit my job, go on a book tour, sell the movie rights, and retire to someplace sunny. It could happen! Really like the blog re-design. CUTE! Hope all is well!ReplyDelete